You can book this seminar as company internal training. We can conduct the seminar either in person at your location or online.
What you will learn
- Introduction Systems Engineering and SysML/UML Introduction of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and SysML/UML
- System context analysis and modeling of the system context Requirements in the system model
- Use Case Analysis with Use Case Diagrams (use case diagram) Modelling of the use case flow with activity diagrams
- Structural modeling with block diagrams (block definition diagram, internal block diagram) Modeling Interfaces with Ports
- Behavior modeling with sequence and state diagrams (sequence diagram, state diagram) Modeling Parametric Relationships (parametric diagram)
- Extension of SysML/UML with stereotypes and profiles Cross-sectional topics and model elements (allocation relationship, packages and package diagrams, traceability)